The Taco Zone Sentry® Zone Valve enhances the overall performance of any zone valve system.
The unique patented technology in the Zone Sentry utilizes a microcircuit based logic to control
a gear driven electronic actuator which drives a ball valve based body design.
All this adds up to a zone valve that leads the industry in energy efficiency, flow capacity (Cv),
shutoff pressure rating, ease of installation, diagnostic capability and the number of valves (12)
that can be use on a standard 40VA transformer. Taco Zone Sentry zone valves are available in sweat,
threaded, 3/4” Press Connection, Inverted Flare 3/4” sweat and 3-way configurations.
- Taco Z050T2-2 Zone Sentry Zone Valve
- 1/2" Threaded
- Normally Closed Position
- Uses up to 93% less energy than other commonly installed zone valves
- Multi function LED assists with troubleshooting
- Bidirectional flow (you can't install the valve backwards)
- The actuator mounts on the valve in either direction
- 125 PSI shut-off pressure with industry leading Cv's
- Quick release actuator mounting clip Manual override button
- Positional indicator shows the ball valve's actual position
- Up to 12 valves on (1) 40VA transformer