Power inverters have become a staple in businesses and homes around the world due to intermittent brown and black-outs.
AIMS pure sine wave power inverters provide reliable transformation of DC power from a battery (such as the one in a car or RV)
into AC power that can then be used to run lights, computers, printers, televisions, medical equipment* and a broad range of appliances.
And when it comes to selecting an inverter, it’s helpful to know that AIMS pure sine wave inverters represent the most technologically advanced,
lightweight, compact and diverse inverters on the market to help ensure the widest use of applications. For over a decade,
the AIMS’ Power has consistently delivered the broadest range of sizes to accommodate virtually every power requirement.
Advantages of a pure sine inverter:
-Equipment runs more efficiently
-Motors run cooler
-Ideal for power tool chargers, laser printers, electric shavers, microwaves, variable speed motors, TV’s, medical equipment
To select the right inverter, first determine what devices you would need to run in the event of a power outage.
Then, select the appropriate inverter that can carry the combined wattage requirements of these devices.
Please see our tech support section for start up averages for all devices. At AIMS, you’ll discover our inverters range from 75 watts up to 50,000 watts
– more than enough to power nearly every application imaginable.
- Continuous output power: 2000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 4000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 9.5-16 Volts
- AC amps: 16.6
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output wave form: pure sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 9.8 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 9.5 v +/- 0.5 Volts
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 104 degrees Fahrenheit (automatic shutdown)
- GFCI Resetable 20 amp AC Outlet
- High input voltage shutdown: 16V
- Low input voltage shutdown: 9.5V +/- 0.5V
- Product size (L x W x H): 18” x 9.5” x 3.88”
- Weight: 11.8 lbs unit boxed 13 lbs
- 2000 Watt continuous power
- 4000 Watt surge
- 12 Volt DC input
- Pure sine wave
- 20 amp GFCI Outlet
- USB Outlet 2.1A
- Efficiency: 90%
- Short circuit protection
- On/off switch
- Dual cooling fans thermally controlled
- Instruction manual
- ETL listed to UL 458 standards and CSA 22.2 No 107.1
- 2 year tech support
- 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor replacement